New Year’s Eve is around the corner in Provincetown. Festivities begin this weekend and there is something for everyone.
- The Crown and Anchor host an evening with Matt Alber and Celisse Henderson at 8:30pm
- Also at the Crown and Anchor is Bobby Wetherbee at the Piano in the Central House at 9:00pm
- The Crown and Anchor Paramount presents Illusions at 8:30pm
- And Doug Repetti hosts a sing-along at the Piano in the Central House at 9:00pm
- Want to dance at an alcohol free party? Head on over to the UU Meeting House at 8:30pm.
- Want to have dinner with entertainment? Head over to the Sage Lounge for a 6 course dinner with before and after dinner entertainment by Fred Fried and Bruce Abbott.
- Want dinner first and then head out to the various parties? Find your favorite restaurant on the Celebrate Provincetown web site and make your reservations.
- Then check out the New Year’s Eve parties at the A-House, the Crown and Anchor and the Porchside Bar at the Gifford House. All are within walking distance of each other.
And of course we know you need a place to stay, book your room at The Somerset House Inn and let us help you bring in the New Year!